The Bracelet Probe is a revolutionary electromagnetic NDE inspection tool. Inspections can be performed in-service without interruption and without removal of insulation and fireproofing.
- Used for detection of external corrosion in pipes, vessels, and tanks with coating, fireproofing, and/or insulation.
- Flexibility of one probe for many pipe sizes, pipe condition assessment with or without insulation and true in-service NDE technique.
- Test data is presented in both strip charts and real-time color maps.
- Rapid inspection is performed from the exterior of the insulation or fireproofing.
- Used for the detection of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI), Corrosion Under Fireproofing (CUF), and more.
- Applied externally and is appropriate for cast and ductile iron, bare pipe and for insulated, above-ground steel pipe.
- Detect electromagnetic energy, which is affected by the pipe wall thickness regardless of whether the pipe is insulated.
- Requires neither system shutdown nor insulation removal.
- Intended to inspect live pipe with thick insulation layer.
For more information check out our Bracelet Probe Brochure or visit our Bracelet Probe Technology website page at http://www.advancedcorrosion.com/bracelet-probe-technology.