Automated Ultrasonics (AUT)
Ultrasonic Inspections are used for thickness measurements and for detecting internal or surface discontinuities in almost all solid materials by using sound waves. Equipment is highly portable and especially useful when access to the part is limited.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Inspections:
- Ultrasonic data recorded for permanent records
- Accurate results and repeatable inspections
- Reduces cost by minimizing vessel entries and unnecessary repairs
- Large areas scanned in quick time
- Inspection performed while equipment is in serviceInformation used for remaining life programs (RBI, FFS)
- Corrosion mapping
- A + C scan presentation
- Weld and base metal inspections
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.