We are the leader in Nodestructive Testing (NDT) training services. Our training provides both th eknowledge and qualifications that NDT personnel need to succeed. NDT is a technology that evaluates parts and materials for conditions and flaws that could affect their integrity. Effective use of NDT equipment depends on the skill and in-depth knowledge of the technicians involved; in short the tools used are only as good as the technicians operating them.
NDT training from the Advanced Corrosion Training Center offers comprehensive NDT training, examinations, and certification for your personnel in accordance with all applicable standards. Courses are conducted at the ACTT NDT Training Center on a weekly basis or can be delivered at your company’s premises – anywhere in the United States.
To discuss how the Advanced Corrosion NDT Training Center can support your training and certification requirements, contact us today.
- NDE Level I,II, and III courses
- Radiographic Film Interpretation Training
- Guided Wave UT Training
- Plant Process Overview Training
- Vision Acuity and Hearing Test
- Radiation Safety Training
- Report Generation and Technical Writing Training
- Applying Inspection knowledge to the Field (On-the-Job Training)
- Apprentice Programs
- Offsite, Onsite, and Online
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.