Bracelet Probe Technology
Advanced Corrosion Technologies & Training is proud to introduce the next in a long line of advanced corrosion detection tools, the Bracelet Probe. The Bracelet Probe is a revolutionary electromagnetic NDE inspection technique for detection of external corrosion in pipes, vessels and tanks with coating, fireproofing and/or insulation.
Inspections can be performed in-service without interruption and without removal of insulation and fireproofing. The rapid inspection is performed from the exterior of the insulation or fireproofing with our innovative and specially designed scanners. A single scanner can fit a wide range of pipe diameters and vessel sizes. The technique is sensitive to both isolated and general corrosion. Test data is presented in both strip charts and real-time color maps.
- Flexibility of one probe for many applications
- Condition assessment with or without insulation and/or fireproofing removal
- True in-service NDE inspection technique
- Rapid Scanning
- Up to 100% coverage
- Encoded mapping of result
- Test data is presented in strip charts and real time color maps
For Detection Of:
- Near & Far Surface Wall Loss
- Isolated & General Corrosion
- Weld Location
- General Thinning
- CUF (Corrosion Under Fireproofing)
- CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation)
- Pipe, Vessels & Tanks
- Wrapped pipe inspection
- Rubber & Fiberglass lined tank floors
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
We are the quality NDT Inspection Company that provides superior NDT Services!
To learn more about our services, click on ACTT Services above.
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.