Time of Flight
- Can be applied to new construction welds, in lieu of radiography (ASME Code Case 2235), providing an excellent record of vessel or pipe condition at birth.
- Can also be used for in-service defects, such as cracking, corrosion, erosion, etc. Has a very high temperature limitation (700 F), with slight loss in sensitivity.
- Detects flaws regardless of their orientation within the weld.
- Can be applied without the need to shut down other activities in the area (which RT demands).
- Can be applied either during welding or immediately after completion of the weld, allowing instant determination of weld quality.
- Allows flaw growth monitoring for run/repair decisions.
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.