Time of Flight
- Can be applied to new construction welds, in lieu of radiography (ASME Code Case 2235), providing an excellent record of vessel or pipe condition at birth.
- Can also be used for in-service defects, such as cracking, corrosion, erosion, etc. Has a very high temperature limitation (700 F), with slight loss in sensitivity.
- Detects flaws regardless of their orientation within the weld.
- Can be applied without the need to shut down other activities in the area (which RT demands).
- Can be applied either during welding or immediately after completion of the weld, allowing instant determination of weld quality.
- Allows flaw growth monitoring for run/repair decisions.
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
We are the quality NDT Inspection Company that provides superior NDT Services!
To learn more about our services, click on ACTT Services above.
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.