On Stream Inspections
On-stream inspection is an inspection performed from the outside of pressure equipment while it is onstream using non-destructive examination (NDE) procedures to establish the suitability of the pressure boundary for continued operation.
Methods of On-Stream Inspection:
- API Inspection
- Short Range Guided Wave
- Visual Inspections
- Ultrasonic Testing
- High Temp Survey
- Electromagnetic Testing
Advantages of On-Stream Inspection:
- Maximizing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) of equipment
- Enhancing plant performance and profit
- Improving safety and reduce risk
- Reduction in maintenance and inspection cost
- Improving personnel safety and performance
- Optimizing sparing
- Compliance with company, local rules and regulations using unparalleled engineering service, we can help your organization, plant or facility achieve these benefits and goals.
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.