On Stream Inspections
On-stream inspection is an inspection performed from the outside of pressure equipment while it is onstream using non-destructive examination (NDE) procedures to establish the suitability of the pressure boundary for continued operation.
ACTT provides services that can assist with API & all Inspection Code compliance. Whether maintaining your existing inspection program or establishing a new comprehensive program. ACTT has the certified personnel to satisfy your requirements. Additionally, ACTT can aid in acquiring data for the mechanical integrity requirements of your Process Safety Management program.
ACTT services include performing the visual, ultrasonic and radiography surveys and calculating corrosion rated and predictive life assessments. Along with our comprehensive written procedures, ACTT requires all of our technicians to go through extensive training to maintain current industry certifications. When our technicians arrive onsite, they immediately begin to collect and organize the statistical data so that it can be processed and provided to the owner in a detailed proficient manner.
Methods of On-Stream Inspection
- API Inspection
- Short Range Guided Wave
- Visual Inspections
- Ultrasonic Testing
- High Temp Survey
- Electromagnetic Testing
Advantages of On-Stream Inspection
- Maximizing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) of equipment
- Enhancing plant performance and profit
- Improving safety and reduce risk
- Reduction in maintenance and inspection cost
- Improving personnel safety and performance
- Optimizing sparing
- Compliance with company, local rules and regulations using unparalleled engineering service, we can help your organization, plant or facility achieve these benefits and goals.
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.