Pipeline Integrity Management is understanding and operating pipelines in a safe, reliable manner. Pipeline programs are systems that consider all stages of the pipeline life cycle, from conception, to engineering and design, construction, operation, inspection, and finally to repair/replacement when necessary.
Methods of Pipeline Integrity Management:
- Guided Wave
- Internal Pigging
- Neutron Backscatter Moisture Detection
- AUT Shear & Longitudinal Waves
- Phased Array UT
- RT (Radiographic Testing) Conventional & Digital
- GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar)
- Level II & III MT, PT, VT, UT
- RD8000 Radio Detection Technique
Advantages of On-Stream Inspection:
- Maximizing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) of equipment
- Enhancing plant performance and profit
- Improving safety and reduce risk
- Reduction in maintenance and inspection cost
- Improving personnel safety and performance
- Optimizing sparing
- Compliance with company, local rules and regulations using unparalleled engineering service, we can help your organization, plant or facility achieve these benefits and goals.
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.