Pipeline Integrity Management is understanding and operating pipelines in a safe, reliable manner. Pipeline programs are systems that consider all stages of the pipeline life cycle, from conception, to engineering and design, construction, operation, inspection, and finally to repair/replacement when necessary.
ACTT can mobilize quickly and efficiently for construction weld inspection, station work, bridge inspection and verification digs anywhere in North America. Additionally, ACTT had experts with extensive experience in developing weld procedure and integrity plans, and is a leading supplier of failure analysis for the pipeline industry.
Our difference in our commitment to reliability: qualified, certified and capable technicians; using properly calibrated equipment; following current and correct procedures; working efficiently and safely everyday
- Guided Wave
- Internal Pigging
- Neutron Backscatter Moisture Detection
- AUT Shear & Longitudinal Waves
- Phased Array UT
- Conventional and Digital RT (Radiographic Testing)
- GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar)
- Level II& III MT, PT, VT, UT
- RD8000 Radio Detection Technique
- Advanced NDT inspection techniques
- Direct Assessment
- Pipeline Integrity
- Project Management and Supervision
- Data Management
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Buried Pipeline Location
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.