Pipeline Integrity Management is understanding and operating pipelines in a safe, reliable manner. Pipeline programs are systems that consider all stages of the pipeline life cycle, from conception, to engineering and design, construction, operation, inspection, and finally to repair/replacement when necessary. ACTT had experts with extensive experience in developing weld procedure and integrity plans, and is a leading supplier of failure analysis for the pipeline industry.
Our difference in our commitment to reliability: qualified, certified and capable technicians; using properly calibrated equipment; following current and correct procedures; working efficiently and safely everyday
- Direct Assessment
- Pipeline integrity and management program
- Inline inspection
- On-Stream Inspection (OSI)
- Data management
- Construction management inspections
- Rate of leakage measurements
- Remote visual inspection using drones and robotics
- Project management and supervision
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Buried Pipe Location
- Laser Corrosion Mapping (creaform)
- B31G calculations
- ASNT Level II & III NDE inspections
- Dig site verification
- Coating inspections
- Point of Contact inspections (hangers, pipe supports, etc.)
Quality, Innovation & Service from One Company
We are the quality NDT Inspection Company that provides superior NDT Services!
To learn more about our services, click on ACTT Services above.
Advanced Corrosion Technologies and Training has quickly become one of the fastest growing Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service Companies around.